The machining obedience and accuracy of the machining center are comparable to those of CNC lathes. Due to the use of dual-axis layout tools, the processing cycle is shortened. By shortening the tool change time between the arranging tool and the tool setting station, the repetitive results of multiple tool stations, the repetitive results of the axis movement of the thread chips, and the results of the secondary machining simply spindle indexing, the idle travel time can be shortened.
The chip cutting tool is always processed in the clamping position between the spindle and the workpiece, ensuring constant machining accuracy. The walking machine currently on the market has a machining diameter of 32 mm, which has a great advantage in the precision shaft machining market. This series of machine tools can be equipped with automatic feeding and assembly to complete the automatic production of a single machine tool, with low labor costs and product defect rates. It is very suitable for mass production of precision shaft parts.
1. The role of the guide sleeve
Due to the bending of the material or the force generated during processing, it is very difficult to complete high-precision cutting technology if the processing position is far from the material holding position.
Therefore, in order to process slender products, a mechanism (guide sleeve) supporting the material is placed between the chuck and the tool, so that the chuck can move along the longitudinal direction of the material. Since the guide sleeve supports the material near the tool, the material bending caused by the force occurring in the middle of the machining process can be reduced, so as to complete high-precision machining.
2. Rotating guide sleeve
It is connected with the main shaft through the intermediate connection mechanism, and can complete the synchronous rotation with the main shaft. Suitable for workpieces with aspect ratio greater than 3.
Function: ①Lower requirements on the straightness of the certificate.
(2) The guide sleeve rotates with the material, it is not easy to debate in the direction of rotation, even in the case of high-speed rotation processing, there will be no jamming phenomenon.
Disadvantages: ①Higher cost.
(2) The surplus tailings are relatively long, causing material spread.
The machining accuracy is lower than that of the fixed guide bushing.
2. The fixed guide sleeve does not rotate with the spindle (material). Suitable for workpieces with aspect ratio greater than 3.
Role: 1. The straightness of the evidence is required to be higher.
(2) The machining accuracy is higher than that of the rotating guide sleeve. Disadvantages: 1) The surplus tailings are longer, causing the material to spread
2. The difference in the direction of rotation between the guide sleeve and the material of the core machining is prone to debate in the direction of rotation. Under normal circumstances, there should be an oil film between the guide sleeve and the lubricating material. However, if the processing speed is increased, the oil film may break the lubricity, jam and burn the guide sleeve.
3. Without guide sleeve
Suitable for workpieces with a length-to-diameter ratio less than 3. In other words, the spindle contains materials for processing.
Function: 1) Short tail, saving material
Disadvantages: 1) The workpiece is hard and slender, there may be cutting tools and cutting tools, and tapered products appear.