Precision hardware processing technology:
- 1. The processing route has great uncertainty. A component or product can have multi spindle machining processes, and the production process requires a wide variety of machinery and equipment and fixtures.
- 2. Because hardware manufacturing enterprises are mainly scattered processing, the quality and productivity of products depend to a large extent on the technical level of workers, and the degree of automation is mainly at the unit level, such as CNC machine tools, flexible manufacturing systems, etc.
- 3. Product parts generally adopt a combination of self-made and outsourced processing. For example, electroplating, sandblasting, oxidation, silk screen laser engraving and other processes will be entrusted to external manufacturers for processing.
- 4. There are a lot of parts needed, and a large number of material requisitions are often required to be filled in on the workshop site, and a production order in the form of a “one-line” will be seen. If there is process management, a large number of process transfer orders need to be filled in Precision Hardware Machining Technology.
Specifications for precision metal parts machining:
- 1. During product processing. The operator must maintain the correct posture and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If he finds physical discomfort, he must leave the job immediately for his own sake, and report to the workshop supervisor or a higher level. When operating, the mind must be concentrated, gossip is strictly prohibited, and mutual cooperation is strictly prohibited. The operator should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue to avoid accidents and ensure operation. Before entering the workplace, all employees check whether their clothing conforms to the work requirements. Slippers, high-heeled shoes and clothing that are not allowed to be worn are not allowed, and those with long hair must wear a hat.
- 2. Check whether the moving parts are filled with lubricating oil before mechanical work, then start and check whether the clutches and brakes are normal, and run the machine tool for 1-3 minutes.
- 3. When replacing the mold, first turn off the power supply, and then start to install and debug the mold after the movement of the punch press stops. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test the punch twice. In order to avoid unnecessary collision between the machine and the product to be processed, the upper and lower molds must be checked for symmetry and reasonableness, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position. superior.
- 4. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the mechanical work area and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
- 5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to put your hand into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to take and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing workpieces in the die. If you find that the cnc machining has abnormal sound or the machine fails, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person shall transport the materials and operate the machine. Others shall not press the electric building or step on the foot switch. For others, they cannot put their hands into the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.