Compared with CNC lathes, Swiss has made a qualitative leap in machining efficiency and machining accuracy. Due to the use of dual-axis arrangement of tools, the machining cycle time is reduced. Thread chip effective axis movement overlap function, direct spindle indexing function during secondary machining, to shorten the idle time. The chip tool has always been processed at the clamping part of the spindle and the workpiece, which ensures the constant processing accuracy. At present, the china cnc turning diameter of the Swiss machine on the market is 32mm, which has a great advantage in the precision shaft processing market. This series of machine tools can be equipped with an automatic feeding device to realize fully automatic production of a single machine tool and reduce labor costs and product defect rates. It is very suitable for mass production of precision shaft parts.
1. The role of the guide sleeve
Due to the forces generated when the material is bent or machined, it is difficult to achieve a high-precision laser cutting process if the machined part is far from the material holding position.
Therefore, in order to process slender products, the mechanism (guide bush) that supports the material is installed between the collet and the tool, so that the collet can move in the longitudinal direction of the material. Since the guide bush supports the material in the vicinity of the tool, the bending of the material caused by the forces generated during machining is reduced, enabling high-precision machining.
2. Rotary guide bush
The rotary guide bush is connected with the main shaft through the middle connecting mechanism, which can realize synchronous rotation with the main shaft. It is suitable for workpieces with an aspect ratio greater than 3.
- ① The requirements for the straightness of the material are relatively lower.
- ②The guide bush rotates together with the material, so friction is not easily generated in the rotation direction, and there is no jamming even in the case of high-speed cnc machining
- ① The cost is relatively high.
- ②The remaining tailings are long, causing waste of materials.
- ③The machining accuracy is lower than that of the fixed guide bush.
3. Fixed guide sleeve
Fixed bushings do not rotate with the spindle (material). It is suitable for workpieces with an aspect ratio greater than 3.
- ① The requirements for the straightness of the material are relatively high.
- ② The machining accuracy is higher than that of the rotary the role of the Guide Sleeve In Swiss Machining
- ① The remaining tailings are long, causing waste of materials
- ②The guide sleeve and the material do not rotate together, so friction is easy to occur in the direction of rotation. Generally, there should be an oil film between the metal sleeve and the material for lubrication. However, if machining is performed at a higher speed, the oil film may lose its lubricity and become stuck, causing the guide bush to burn out.
4. No guide sleeve
It is suitable for workpieces with an aspect ratio of less than 3. That is, the spindle clamps the material for cnc machining.
- Advantages: The remaining tailings are shorter, saving materials
- Disadvantages: If the workpiece is hard and slender, there may be tapered products that make knives and broken knives.